So this is cake #1. I'm not sure how many kids are coming to the party - maximum 3 children other than the birthday girls. We're doing it at the church because it was the only way we could feasibly work around the skating, dance and brownie schedules of the birthday girls. Chantelle will be going dancing afterwards. The sisters aren't coming to this one just to make the logistics of walking from school easier. We'll have everyone over here on Saturday - that will make up for it. But there will be leftover cake!
I wrote my exam - it was okay. We go to the accountant tomorrow morning, then Dale does his lego club at the elementary school (it is a leisure club program, but they gave him all of the children who are handfuls) and then we go skating. The whole week looks like this, and this is supposed to be our down time!
Down time. That is an interesting thought. Even over the weekend, when we were to be relaxing, I was shopping for Brownies and Skating, getting craft goodies for Joelle's research project (that she'll be starting next week), looking at supplies for renovations that need to happen...and studying for my exam. We even stopped in to do some contracts up with one of the elevators on the way to Brandon. This is just a busy time in life, I have decided. Thank heaven for the sauna - it gives me a few minutes of alone time where I can mostly just relax. Funny - I didn't feel relaxed at the hotel, even before Joelle got sick. Still had a lot on the go, had the whole "too many people" problem again and was fretting over whether or not the kids were having fun. Of course, they were having fun, I need not worry about that, but somehow I do. I'm thinking we're going to go back to Brandon on Friday to finish off what we missed Sunday - I'm definitely planning on taking Charlotte - it will be nice to spend some time with her on her birthday.
But now, off to the party! And back to try to organize my life, or at least 2007!
1 comment:
AWESOME CAKE SIS!
I'm glad the exam went well.
Post a Comment