I suppose that since I spent my birthday gardening (by choice), some people might consider me overly domestic.
Or perhaps it is because when the conversation at soccer turns to forming a half marathon training and relay group, I decline saying that I'm busy walking fields and gardening.
Maybe it is the purchase of tomatoes yesterday to try to satiate my poor husband's "need" for homemade salsa.
Nonetheless, this cloudy day is going to bring a few things:
laundry (despite the clouds, as I need to get caught up and the soccer uniform needs to be cleaned for games tonight, then again tomorrow, then again Monday);
baking a "dainty" - I have decided on decadent chocolate, since it is a shower for a friend who already has a kid, therefore the kid quota at this event will be higher;
getting caught up on dishes & tidying - always seem to get behind on those when I get working outside
and maybe, just maybe, cleaning off my desk.
Perhaps, if I still have energy tonight, I'll finally finish off the sewing I have to do for Joelle (she's a bit short on "spring" school clothes). That would be good.
Tomorrow, I get to act like a person instead of a domestic - have a day of soccer travel, shower and social attendance planned. So I guess I'd better get started so that I can enjoy it!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Be sure to wear your nice jeans tomorrow :D
Post a Comment