Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A new coffeepot

Yes, folks, it was time for a new coffeepot. I even found one that I liked, did all my research. It has the functions I need - large capacity, rapid brewing, easy colour, cone filters and it was available at my local home hardware - on sale, within my budget. Can't get much better than that.
Until Dale brought it home.
Dale is a perfectionist.
Apparently the water hole is too small.
Maybe he'll have to put a spray nozzle on the distiller (note - I have no idea if that is even feasible. I'm ready to run copper pipe straight to the coffeemaker to reduce the stress of hitting the hole...)
I live in a household where NO consumer product is good enough. Is that a Tim Allen or a Red Green trait? The sauna is close to being finished, although some details are "not right".
Personally, I think it's great. It is hot, it is bright and cheerful, and short of the 3' drop to the floor where the top bench should be, it works! Charli loves her saunas too. Joey, not so much, but she comes in to get warm. Me, I'm going through bookbindings like there is no tomorrow. It really is a nice thing to get warm...
I'm making supper early since it is another skating day today, and I should make cupcakes like a good Guide leader for my meeting tomorrow. I'd better stay out of the sauna...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The sauna is almost finished? You can use it already? FABulous. But what of the bookbindings? I must have missed something essential there.
Hmm... a water hole too small on your coffee pot? How about a watering can specifically for coffee pot use?
Just an idea...