Well, things aren't changing much here.
Except today, I got up at 4 a.m.
I don't do 4 a.m. 7 is too early, in my opinion.
So, I got to reading. Not that it solves anything, but I was just looking for a little relief. And, there was nothing but the sham-wow commercial on TV.
Basically, there is little I can do that I'm not already doing. I'm already cutting back on much of my diet. However, I know I need to keep some form of nutrition going, so I went to the drugstore to buy a whole bunch of Boost. Again.
Haven't done this for a while, but when meals are a problem I had better try to keep on top of the whole nutrition thing.
So, back to the lovely liquid lunch. Actually, supper. I can handle lunch, although I bought a whole bunch of soup that sort of looked appetizing. I came home with arrowroot cookies, soup, yogourt and sour cream for perogies.
Mmmmm. Oh well, I'm trying. Anyway, off to the rink again tonight. The girls are going to have pasta. I think I'll stick with the arrowroots.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment