I could come up with many, many reasons to hate English.
I'm still in my grouchy mood, by the way, trying to rehydrate my body while wishing that the whole outdoors would dehydrate.
Yet I digress. Today, a PD day. Slept in. Kids watched StarWars - yet another thing I don't get, won't get, and am not sure that I'm in favour of, but again, not today's post.
We did the job jar. All fun until someone got "sweep and tidy the basement" and the paper explosion needed cleaned up. And someone else got "sweep and tidy the kitchen" and the cooking explosions needed cleaned up. Rebellion ensued. Grouchy mother relented and suggested that we go to town to do the errands.
Sent eldest searching for "stamps" while holding envelopes in my hand. After ten minutes, followed child out to the office (logical), where she was emptying the craft cupboard (illogical). To get the "stamps"...argh...
I go to get my colour done in a few weeks. Providing that I still have any hair to put it in, it will be a good thing. Not sure if I'll rip it all out before it is gray, or just patches...
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment