Ugh, I feel awful today.
As in, I wish I could move my bed next to the toilet.
Fortunately it is a slow day - I clear off the entire calendar for September in order to harvest. And we've done 90 stinkin' acres. At this rate it will take another 36 or so days of actual combining to get the rest of the crop off. And that is only after it dries up.
I have considered a new facebook status update - Piss off & Dry Up? Probably a bit harsh. I have grade 6 students as friends. They may not understand. And maybe I'm not just talking about the weather, but my stupid bowels.
Oh well, will get hubby to drive to the school barbeque tonight - I'll take a few T3's and make it through. Just hope that this settles down soon - if it ever does dry up, I need to be able to drive that combine!
Happy full moon, everyone!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment