I think maybe delusional.
I'm working up skating numbers, trying to make supper, waiting on a few more phone calls. I'm almost feeling on top of my game...
And I'm concerned. I'm never quite on top of my game.
Now, if I used my eyes, I would see that my house is a mess. I still need to put things away. And the carrots (peeled, on the counter) are not going to grate themselves.
But, just for a minute, maybe I can delude myself into believing that everything will look after itself. I'm taking one box out of the house tonight. Hopefully we'll have a better clue of what is going on soon for skating. And I should get things together for Guides. And maybe festival.
And that garden is calling.
So, I'll continue to live in my little dream world, where I'm organized and with it. Until Dale gives me another parts run/errand, and everything will be topsy turvy again.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish you all the luck in your ignorant bliss.
Try to feel, smell, hear and taste how "on top of things" is, even if it's only a vision. It will help you in building that happy place so you can go back to it...
Post a Comment