- pink ball cap with princesses
- red swim shirt - Cars
- red trunks - navy hibiscus print
- green/blue toothbrush
- sony camera w/ case
- various drawings with "dear Tante" or "dear Uncle" on them
- pink sock, stained
- blue sock with 95 on it
- blue soother with Superman logo
- waterbottle - clear with black top - says Tucson, AZ on it
- blue shirt - "fast vintage hot rods" - possibly the youngest's?
- pampers wipes
- odds & ends of toiletries, scrubs, etc.
- umpteen dinky cars, motorcycles, etc.
- one "oriental chicken tenders" recipe
- one pair panties - size ten girls - or those may be from camp...
Anyway, since it looks like I have to do care packages up for all of you, please let me know what all you have actually missed, so I can send it along. Otherwise I will keep it, as usual, on my dresser until you return.
That's how I show you I care. Except mom & dad - their stuff gets thrown in their camper. Love you anyway - hope you had a great anniversary, parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment